Accessible Retail are delighted to invite you to a webinar hosted by our legal partner, Gateley Legal that will help you navigate the current difficulties retailers are facing with the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
Gateley Legal, a law led professional services firm, will provide an update on the below topics and will be inviting questions from you, providing their expert legal opinion.
The webinar will cover:
- Lease clauses
- Rent deferral agreements
- Insurance liability cover
- Store re-openings
- Store re-structure procedures
- James White, Real Estate Partner (click here for bio)
- Pauline Munro, Regulatory Partner (click here for bio)
- Dawn Reynolds, Property Litigation Partner (click here for bio)
- Sarah Garth, Employment Partner (click here for bio)
To register for the webinar please click here. If you have a specific question you want to send ahead of the webinar please email it to email@example.com
Please see the attached PDF document which contains a link to the recorded webinar and contact details for the above speakers.