AR donates 75% of it’s charity fundraising to Variety, the Children’s Charity and the remaining 25% of fundraising is given to other Charities associated with the membership. If you are a member of AR and are planning a fund raising activity and would like our support, please contact Louise Oliver - 01799 544901.

Other Charities AR has Supported

Supporting members fundraising

Fundraising for Variety 2019

AR looks back over 20 years of...

Variety Annouced as the AR 2019 Charity for the Year

The Accessible Retail board are pleased

The Patrick Wild Centre and Leuchie House

Ediston’s Alastair Dickie and James...

DS Active

Members support DS Active at AR annual Golf Day

Variety - Family and four Youth Clubs received funds raised at AR Christmas Lunch 2018

A huge thank you to Accessible Retail on...

Purple Tuesday Support

Continued support from members

Simon Watson James, cycled the Coast to Coast Challenge in aid of Malcolm Gunter Foundation

BMO Real Estate are supporting the Cystic Fibrosis Trust

Steven Bennett is running the London Marathon to Help Alex beat MS

Chris Vaughan donation - St Columba's Hospice